Ok, if your anything like me a day trapped inside throws off your rhythm. I’m more the go-go-go type. Yes, I like my weekends but that’s cause I fill them with stuff I love to do…not sitting around house! BUT since I have the day inside I figured i’d make a to do list to keep me from going crazy:)
- Paint my nails
- Clean my bedroom
- Get ahead in my clinical homework
- search pinterest/blogs for ideas to make a “stuck at home” work-out routine
- Make a pumpkin protein smoothie
- Make a running motivation vision board
- Start reading the 3rd hunger games
Notice the bottom two things do not involve electricity …they are my go-to’s if the power goes out!
What’s your hurricane plans?
Oh and I thought this song was appropriate …Every storm runs out of rain